To develop a fellowship of believers who will:
- Live a life of Grace by faith,
- Walk with God by faith,
- Serve God by grace
- And be Raptured
Our mission and purpose
To magnify God’s name by:
- Bringing people to Jesus and membership in His family,
- Developing them to Christ-like maturity, and
- Equipping them for their ministry in the Church and life mission in the world.
Instead of growing a Church with programs, our focus at Faith and Grace Church is on growing people with a process. Therefore, we magnify the Lord and enlarge His kingdom by:
- Bringing people in as members
- Building them up to maturity
- Training them for ministry
- And sending them out on mission
TENETS OF FAITH
- in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
- in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is true God and man. Firstly, He died on the cross for our sins. Secondly, He rose bodily from the dead, and in addition ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is certainly now our High Priest and Advocate.
- the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, without any error, most importantly, the all-sufficient and final authority in matters of faith, doctrine, and Christian living.
- that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and therefore lost. Only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man’s salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- that eternal salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man’s works, as a result, is possessed by any and all who have faith in and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- in a regenerated church membership: that is, persons old enough to understand their need for Jesus Christ and, of their own free will, accept Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
- that baptism is by immersion and the Lord’s Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. These are ordinances to be observed by the church in its present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means for man’s salvation.
- in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and similarly, we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, and subsequently evidenced by speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4).
- in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe all these are available to believers.
- in marriage as a holy institution established by God, furthermore, it is between a man and a woman
- in the personal, bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ and therefore, His Second Coming inspires believers for dynamic and zealous life and service for Him while waiting for His return.
- in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and in conclusion, the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell.